Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am so honored !

Well what do you know, i am allowed to post on my mums blog :)

Seeing as mum uses her blog to keep us informed and show off her scrap layouts and cards i might as well show you some of mine :) Be aware though, they are digital layouts. Yes i am an addict, i digiscrap.....

My hubby and son. This photo was taken in April when we went to visit a farmer who had lambs. Yvano loved it :) The kit i used was SAS natural elements.
This is Yvano taken in 2007 in Scotland amongst huge tree roots....that explains the title :)
I love this kit and his photo :) The word art is my own :)
It really was cold outside brrrrrr...... The word art is my own :)
Isn't he sweet hihi :) Guess what..... the word art is my own :):)
This kit is made by Rebecca B its called speed freaks hihi. I am working on a new layout with this kit at the moment. I will show later :) The layout speaks for itsself !

Thanks for checking out my layouts :)
Back soon !
Hugs Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment