Saturday, January 16, 2010


Things have been just going... back at work after the Christmas holidays. The one big thing is I have to have knee replacement surgery in April. Not quite sure how I am gonna manage this as, I will not be able to drive, after my three to four days in hospital, but have to attend physiotherapy, however, my husband is a five hour drive away, Siobhan is possibly flying. so I will have to see how to manage. Any offers to come and look after me??



This weekend Siobhan has A days (standby and fill in where needed), and she has a busy weekend. We decided to let Joey drive the old Kia, as he does not have a car so he and Keith were working on it today.

1 comment:

  1. I wish i could ! I am glad improvement of your knee is in the future !

    Love you !

    ReplyDelete