Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Siobhan was flying before and after Christmas... Paris with a layover in Philadelphia Christmas eve till Christmas day back to Paris. As Philly is about 48 miles from where Keith is living it seemed like a good idea to spend Christmas there. So me and Joey (Siobhan's boyfriend and four dogs, oh yes I forgot about that, My friend Johanna was visiting Holland from Dec 20 to Dec 30, and I am looking after two of her Yorkies, one of which is a secret pooper, set off at 5.30 am for the 5 1/2 hour trip to Honey Brook, arriving there about 11 am (two stops). Joe and Keith left to pick up Siobhan around 2 oclock. We had a quiet Christmas day, I did a photo shoot with Siobhan and printed a picture of her for him, and framed it, with which he is delighted, and stayed until the twenty sixth to return in time to pick up Siobhan again after getting in from Cinci which should have been around 5 pm, but ended up being after midnight, between missing a flight and bad weather delays.

This weekend Keith will arrive home late on the 31st. Joe has practically moved in, Siobhan is home due to some inability to get to her base, Jo and Juriaan (the couple who we looked after the dogs), will be joining us for New Years Eve, so it should be fun. I hope! as long as I remebre not to get too stressed out.

Happy New Year

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great time ! I hope you have a wonderfully healthy, wealthy and relaxing 2010 !

    Give my love to Von and Joe and Jo and Juriaan !

    And of course a huge hug for you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a surprise for you on my blog ! Maybe this will help you write more on yours hihi

    Love You !

    ReplyDelete