Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm so bad

Yes I am, really!!! I don't keep in touch with people by phone, or letter, I really am very bad... the internet helps and e mailing also, but it doesn't help me keep in touch with my children far away, although I think about them and their families constantly. I was hoping the blog would help, but just because I didn't have photos to add. I kept putting it off.

Keith is working in Pennsylvania still, however its about a 5 and half hour drive, god bless him, he has been home every weekend. He does like his job, which is a blessing, who knows perhaps the job will become permanent, then I might move out there. He has bought a trailer which has two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom, he even has a washer/dryer and dishwasher (which is more than I have). So I now call it my Holiday Home.

Unfortunately Siobhans car took a serious turn for the worse, so after a cursory look it was decide time for a new one, Siobhan and I sepnd a week going round dealers looking at cars,and taking test drives, while she tried to decide, which one she wanted- then she drove the Scion XD it was love at first sight. she picked up her car about a weeke ago, but still has to have an upgraded sound system put in .... well she doesn't get it from me!

Our last pussy cat is pretty ill, he has been not to good since Saturday, and is slowly declining, luckily he doesn't seem to be in any pain, so I am keeping him comfortable. I think he is waiting on Siobhan to get home which should be sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Von has a nice trip over Christmas, a Paris trip....

till next time..

1 comment:

  1. Your blog does help........Marcel said what the .... is a scion xd?? well i'll just have to google it.

    Give vonnie our love ! Talk soon !

    ReplyDelete