Monday, April 4, 2011

Sorry People

My life is so upside down right now... I haven't done any scrapbooking, I did take some pics at the Azealea Trail in Dothan which I drove together with Priscilla and Emma Sunday 27th





It was beautiful.....

My husband lost his job, found one in Jacksonville, I was so unhappy about moving there.. then he came home, to God be the Glory, now we have to wait and find out what plans have been made for us now. 

The lady I look after is also not doing very well, which makes me feel very sad, and I have become very attached to her, and hate to see her struggling.


Because I have been so uncertain, I haven't been doing any scrapbooking, but I have been working on my Art Journal now and again, I will try to take some pictures of that to blog about.

Love y'all Happy Monday

2 comments: