Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy Busy

What a busy week I have had, first Joey and Siobhan moved into there own place, which would have been nice, if Keith hadn't had to leave last Sunday to start his new job in Jacksonville. I also had most of the week off from work, as the lady I look after her daughter was over from Japan.
I was getting emotional at the thought of leaving my friends so I made a mini Album.... photos to come

 Made dolls with Bea Saturday

 Turned them into a mixed media canvas

 Texture




Here are a few pics of the kids place




and yesterday   Yes..... I got baptized... yayyyyyyy

Have a great day y'all

2 comments:

  1. You got baptized!!!!!!!! Hallelujah to the Name of the Lord!!! And your dolls and canvas are precious. I love Siobhan place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you got baptized and have no idea how I could have missed that. I feel a real jerk. I am very pleased for you GF.
    luv ya always,
    Prissy
    The dollies are too cute, I happened to see them in real life, so I know ;)

    ReplyDelete