Sandie Crisman A few facts about who I am . . . I was born in Scotland many, many, many years ago, lived in the Netherlands for 16 years, 6 years in PA. 1 year in AL now living in Clearwater FL as of June 2011 ...I am married to an AWESOME man who puts up with my crafting addiction. I have three daughters, Jacquie 38, Diane 37, and Siobhan 24, one son Stuart 35, the three eldest kids live in the Netherlands with my four grandchildren (Yvano 6, Maudi 8, Micky 12, and Conner 7), my youngest Siobhan lives with me. I also have three step kids Kyra, Laura and Michelle and one step grandbaby Bethany, and Kyra is expecting her second in September.
I have been scrap booking for about six years, now I'm gonna be working full time, not sure how much time I will have, (have to find a scrapbooking store too...what is my style mmmm I prefer simple clean lines with one or two pics, but I will try anything, on a layout or challenge, because it stretches me to think outside of my box.
No comments:
Post a Comment