Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello friends

No- no layouts..... sorry, when I got back from the UK I found out I was moving to Clearwater, Hubby is working in Tampa and I'm gonna be working there too as of Monday.

I am excited about the change in status, but I'm also sad at leaving people behind. There is so much to do, apart from unpacking, but finding where things are such as grocery stores etc..... to finding a church.

Keith and I are going to be sharing an office/scrappy room, so we will have to see how that works out, I guess once we empty the room of boxes that will be a start.

Anyway, I will keep you informed of the (slow) progress and send pics when ready...


E mail address and chenge of address sent by e mail so if anyone is missing an update let ne know.

No comments:

Post a Comment