Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friendship is a gift

I wanted to scrap a picture someone took of a dear friend and myself, because she has been fighting for her life this week, after some routine out patient surgery. I do not get to see her as ofter as I would like, which makes me feel bad, that I do not manage to make time enough for all my friends who are a gift from God, for which I am grateful.

 My little dog jumped up on bike with my husband she was ready to go for a ride

Doggy bro Tessa is so cute sometimes

5 comments:

  1. Your layouts are super cute! I love the flower created! The metal embellishments add just the right "manly" touch. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week for our Metal Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the LO you made for the FD challenge, those metal embellishments are great and I love how you used them. Love the one of you and your friend prayers for her. Thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous and you have just the right ingredients for this challenge! love the subtle motorbike too! thank you for joining in at Frosted Designs metal challenge this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts Sandie! I love all the gears and such you used on your layout....a perfect touch! And the layout of you and your friend is so touching.......just beautiful!

    Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete