Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone

We had a lovely Christmas and New Year, quiet but thats sometimes the best, my daughter Siobhan had a bad start and yesterday evening, fell and hit her back on a table (yes, she was sober) so she's a little banged up.

My first Layout is an interactive.. it has a booklet attached, has five pockets inside, and photos on the inside covers.





Page One before opening note tags in flaps
 Page one after opening
 The plastic flaps containing photos, I didn't show them all 
because of the flash reflection


 Inside back cover opens horizontally

      
  

                


My grandson Yvano was a shepherd in his school play 
 I made this Layout to put his pictures in (haven't got them printed yet)
 Here is Yvano again.... so cute


 The next two Layouts are Christmas ones, almost the same, but not quite, let me know which one you like the best.

First One


 Second One




Hope everyone has a really Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and especially Peaceful and Creative 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome !! Every single one of them, how on earth am i supposed to choose ??????

    I love the trees and the snowman and the sleigh pfffff

    I love you !!

    Hugs Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!!! I see you have been playing with cricut.....I am so sorry about Siobhan's fall.

    ReplyDelete