Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Cricut

My Cricut has been lying dormant for a long while, Siobhan (my daughter) has used it and I have used it on rare occasions, to do a title or two, but for some strange reason, I haven't used it much, or enough... today I am using it, Every Day Paper Dolls, I am making a baby girl Layout. I cut out the baby faces which had holes in them for the eyes and mouth, but they looked silly, then I cut the heads out in blackout and drew in the faces, UGH!! does anyone have any idea how I can get eyes, nose, mouth on the heads without them looking demented, normally I am pretty good at drawing and painting but these babies are driving me crazy......any ideas would be welcome, so post yours (ideas that is) and give me some ideas, tips, criticism (yes I know they look demented) or otherwise.
Love y'all

2 comments: