Wednesday, October 27, 2010

more than one kind of challenge

Today I followed a challenge at Christian Paper Crafts, this one you could use anything in the LO that inspired you... color, photos whatever, it is a fairly simple LO which I pretty much kept the same (nothing too complicated for this girl right now). Christian Paper Crafts, (click button at the top of my blog to go there) have challenges now for scrapbookers as well as card makers, take a look...

This is my Layout

This is the Challenge

 My other challenge is a health challenge, after my knee surgery, my health has not been great, and having nothing better to do, I made a list of all the things I felt were wrong with me, because I feel that my quality of life should be better than it is, I miss getting together with my friends, because I am so sore, and it tires me out so much, I can't plan any trips... so went to the Doctor today who is doing some extensive tests from Fybromyalgia to Rheumatoid Arthritis, to having my heart monitored for 24 hours, hopefully he'll get to the bottom of it, and I can start living my life again. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment