Monday, October 11, 2010

Canvas Book

I recently made a canvas book, I started it with my friends and finished it over a course of weeks at home. These pages come in a beige canvas with some plastic page holders, I have alternated these.

Let me know what you think of my painted pages... These are a few of my favorite things






















 I love it... it has my children, my grandchildren, wedding day, puppy and of course the motor cycle, I look through this book and it makes me smile!!!!  Most of my kids and my grandkids are in the Netherlands  and I miss them so much.. e mail and text is good but its so easy to misunderstand, not like talking face to face.

I miss you all, love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it all..... you did a FABULOUS job with the colors and details. What a fun project that was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie, this is such a beautiful book. I could never do anything like this. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome book! A real treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no way to misunderstand I LOVE YOU :)

    Hugs J

    ReplyDelete