Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time to Play

I had time to play this week, with Beatriz and Melanie... we first of all made embellishments, flowers, leaves, gate, birdcage, locks, keys and swirls, all cut from Tim Holtz die cuts.... we embossed and painted colored and glazed, then we put some of them together on some tags



Then I made a layout using Paper Poppy Kit, these papers and embellishments in this kit are really nice.


I am beginning to pick up slowly, my recovery is not going as fast as I would like, I can usually get around with a cane now, but the result is, that my knee swells up and gets painful very quickly, for example I go to Physio and by the time I get back I need to sit with the knee up for 'bout 4 hrs then.

I would like to suggest that you join Christian Paper Crafts, shortly there will be a new section starting up there exclusively for Scrapbookers, you can upload your pics there, and starting in September, date still to be confirmed, will be loads of challenges for scrapbookers

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tags and pages!!!!!Love what you did with Paper Poppy kit, very nice.
    Feel better soon so we can go back to Lafayette!!!!!! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete