Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lafayette Layouts

Here are some of the Layouts I did while at Lafayette, there are more.... but .... I cannot reveal them as yet (DT stuff)

Joey and Keith play pool quite often

Siobhan was learning how to cut grass on the mower


Our 'Love Birds'

My kids


A one page make 'n' take made into 
two pics of our church picnic July 4th
Siobhan and Joey went blueberry picking

Again the church picnic, with the new Prima paper

and the last one is a Paper Poppy Sketch, we met Aphra and her family there and they are just the sweetest people.




3 comments:

  1. wow.... you were a BUSY BEE!!!!!! Your pages are fabulous! Happy Tuesday my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers on the love bird and kiddie layout :) I used exactly the same photo's of Von an Joe on a layout, check out my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, Sandie, you made good use of your time at the crop! LOVE all your layouts. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete