Friday, July 2, 2010

It's all in the family


As I previously mentioned my daughter Siobhan, has just started scrapbooking, I mean less than a week and she has done about seven layouts total. Here is one of her double page layouts.


I am so proud of my children, and how they have all a little piece of my artist genes is some way, I scrapbook, take photos and paint, Jacquie (@jacquies blog) is a digital scrapbooker, and makes wonderful word art and jewellery.
Diane is a fantastic photographer, and my son Stuart is learning the bagpipes he is very good already but it takes years to learn properly, (this music gene is probably from my father who was a brilliant pianist), and now Siobhan doing scrapbooking too, my cup runneth over.

2 comments:

  1. wow.... I think the talent runs in the family!!!! I am so impressed with Siobah's pages.... I truly am. She is a natural!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow siobhan, isn't it about time for your own blog....i would have thought you more a digital person....but that's a bad word around mum and beatriz :) Love You !!

    ReplyDelete