Sunday, June 20, 2010

Swiss Trip

My daughter went on a trip to Switzerland with the school in 1998 when she was 12... the photos she took were not that great but meant a lot to her. They hve been from England to Holland from Holland to the US, and in the US from Pittsburgh to Kentucky, back to Pittsburgh and finally here in Alabama I rescued them, removed the brown tape from them and made a double page layout of them, here is one page.
which fits sketch 203 from Scrapbook Challenges - below

And.... and...and  .......I have been asked to join a Design Team...... shhhhhh !! more to come I a soooooo excited - Watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. yeah!!!!!!! congratulations! Can't wait to hear more. And this sketch is awesome! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh exciting news :) tell me more :)

    ReplyDelete