Thursday, June 24, 2010

At Last

We have been having internet problems first the cable company had an outage now there is something wrong with our home network,  ...thank goodness for Barnes and Nobel.

Tuesday I took Siobhan with me scrapbooking at Paper Moon, she did two layouts with me, with NO HELP.. all I can say is I am very proud of her.



Here is Siobhan's take



Here is mine

Scrapiopath Sketch

Siobhans Take


My Take


And now the big news..... Tata tarata ta

As of the end of of July I wil be part of the design team on Scrappin' Silhouettes, and (another drum roll) I will be on the design team for the all new Firefly Beads and Scrapping ( or Paper Moon) as was and is.  I feel so blessed to be chosen - twice!

One more piece of news I was at the bone doctor today, I thought he was gonna tell me I needed knee surgery, to my surprise, he told me I needed two knee surgeries and one hip surgery, our discussion was not about if it should happen but which one should come first. My first surgery is scheduled for Juy 20th, which mean I will be a little groggy for my birthday celebrations on the 31st July so I think I will postpone it for a while, till I feel better.

Anyway I will be back on Monday night or Tuesday, whenever they get my internet at home up and running.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your surgeries... I promise you I will personally spoil you!!!!!!!! And your daughter's and your takes are awesome! I was so impressed with her work, she is a natural.... I've never met anybody who could pull those two pages on their first try....
    Hope you can join us tomorrow at Paper Moon!

    ReplyDelete